Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 9 - Weigh in - :(

Easy to lose!
 OK it was not as bad as I thought only ½ a pound gained (enough to bump me up back to a low 205) but I had hoped to break even. My week was not at all as active as I had hoped. I went out more during the week than I hadn't planned for. This means that I had to cut my workout in half so I could make my plans on time. Plus in the end I didn't pack my running shoes in my suitcase to Big Bear vacation, thinking there would be snow on the ground; I should have listened to my instincts lol.

I did manage to walk 2 -3 miles both mornings but it wasn’t the same. You don’t sweat when you walk. And you can’t go fast in boots. But I was trying to save space and not bring extra items. I should of ignored me…next time! However, I was able to control myself on the trip. I had nachos and chips and dip the first night and a few shots of tequila (no sugared drinks!) and the second night I only ate 2 slices of a mushroom and tomato pizza. I also only had a few tequila shots and a few straight whiskey on the rocks as my drink of choice. All good choices! Normally I would have pigged out and drank vodka/soda water all night lol. Plus it helped that I don’t like cake since we celebrated my bf’s birthday this weekend with a cake for him lol.

Ok so other than missing my running shoes I did great this vacation. I know I can lose the slight weight gain easily this week. Back to eating simple toast or oatmeal for breakfast, with light lunches and dinners this week! And of course…run…run..run!! J

2 comments:

  1. Considering that you went to Big Bear and were planning on indulging, Idon't think you did badly. The yo-yo effect from dieting could have caused you to gain more. Don't lose your confidence! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thanks! New eyes always help lol :)

    ReplyDelete