Thursday, March 8, 2012

Runner's high!

My running is definitely steady now. I have a really good pace going. Call it a runner's high or something but I'm enjoying it and it really does relax you. I'm sleeping earlier and deeper these days. It might be the weight loss too lol. Joining the Biggest Loser with my friends was the best thing for me. I won't miss when its over in a month but I'm grateful for it because it got me off my butt!


Roasted Nut Crunch bar - Nature's Valley
I'm now starting to work on my diet a little more. Adding a dash of cinnamon to my plain oatmeal in the mornings (gives it a bit of flavor) and eating lighter lunches with a mixture of veggies, brown rice and tuna. Don't know why I love that combination but its so good! 


I'm also working on my snacks. Found these Nature's Valley's bars that are soooooo good and have 6 grams of protein each! Check them out. You'll love them too! I try to always have a banana to snack on every other day at least since they help me not cramp up when I'm running.


I can run 4 miles now! So proud of me!
Here's last nights run stats via my Twitter @chasincaroline feed:
just ran 4.2 mi in 45 mins 29 secs and burned 633 calories. Total burned so far: 11707 calories! on 3/7/12 at 5:11 PM 

No comments:

Post a Comment