Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Week 14 - Weigh in - same weight

Stayed the same @ 199.6
Ok so my weight stayed the same this week. As long as it doesn't go up it's good right LOL. Last week was really hectic. Everyday somebody needed me for something so I didn't really get to work out all week. I walked a mile and a half on Tuesday and I ran on Saturday but that's about it. However, I was never inactive. I walked all day everyday so I'm pretty that's why I didn't gain any weight.

I also wasn't in the best of moods all week. I was sad and tense all week due to my grandmother's passing away last weekend and having to deal with the funeral this past week. I was happy I was so busy all week because I didn't want to sit down and think about it. Now I'm just trying to get back into my routine.

I feel almost normal today. Had a 3 mile walk. I didn't feel like running but at least I was able to walk :) As I've been told before...just keep on pushing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment